Exam Survival Guide
Revising for and taking exams can be a testing time for students. Thatís why weíve produced this handy guide full of tips, advice, offers and essential information to help you make it through to the other side in one piece.
Exam Survival Top Tips:
- Eat well + sleep well = work well
- Avoid booze & caffeine before bed
- Find your own revision style Ė there are lots different of ways to revise
- Look after yourself and your friends and keep the exam period in perspective
- Take a break & make time to relax
- Recognise when you are getting stressed - think positive & donít panic!
- Personal or health problems? Tell your department
- Be organised in advance & on the day Ė use the Exam checklist
- There are always options If things donít go well
- If you are worried, ask for help. Talk to Student Advice Centre, Nightline, Counselling Services and your department
And donít forget - celebrate when itís all over!