The official student-run newspaper of the University of Sheffield is a full-colour, 44 page production and comes out each fortnight throughout the academic year to keep students informed about the issues which affect them.
Advertise in this award winning publication and gain exclusive access to a 15,000 student readership on campus and in the Halls of Residence.
- Forge Press has increased its print run by 20% to meet demand, after copies ran out for the first time.
|Distribution:||Halls of Residence, Students' Union and the main access points across campus, local areas|
|Advert size||Front page banner||Full page||Half page||Quarter page|
|Size (h x w)||40 x 265 mm||340 x 260 mm||170 x 262 mm||170 x 131 mm|
Sheffield University's very own student run radio station, broadcasts 24 hours a day, 7 days per week on www.forgeradio.com.
Forge has its own professional standard studio dedicated to broadcasting along with its own production studio in the Media Hub.
- Has between 10,000 and 20,000 listens per month during term time
- 300% increase in listener's year on year
- Planned increase in play out in Students' Union food outlets from 1 to 5 venues in 2013
|Radio adverts||£100 per week for eight 30 second adverts a day
(adverts can be produced by the Forge Radio team on request)
The online student newspaper for Sheffield University offers the most up-to-date news including sport, entertainment and features especially for Sheffield students, comments can also be made online. This is a great way of continuously promoting to students and also enabling word of mouth to be a useful tool.
- ForgeToday.com content is read far beyond the city limits.
- The site's TV blog has been particularly successful this year, with articles achieving high search rankings and drawing thousands of readers from across the world.
- Addition of translation services are planned for 2012.
|Online adverts||£250 per month for 120px x 120px advert (plus additional student media)|
Forge TV is the newest part of Forge Media, broadcasting every day on ForgeToday.com and around campus during term time. The television station features all the latest University and local news, sports, entertainment and live music acts.
- Despite being only 3 years old, Forge TV won 'highly commended' awards at this year's NASTA awards.
- Forge TV programmes have been watched more than 44,000 times this year.
- Around 15,000 unique visitors per month during term time
- 100% increase in uniques year on year
- 44,000 views of Forge TV videos in 2011-12
For more information please contact James Eardley on 0114 222 8540 or firstname.lastname@example.org