Checklists for event organisers
The events we organise from this office are predominantly of a corporate nature, appealing to both internal and external audiences. Their purpose may include:
- Cultivating potential clients and partners
- Cultivating alumni and other potential donors
- Keeping University stakeholders and friends engaged and supportive
- Influenceing and informing opinion leaders
- Publicising major new facilities
- Building bridges with city and communities
As well as organising events, we are here to offer advice on how to plan and execute a successful event. The department can point you in the direction of specialist skills and the facilities you may need.
If you have been asked to organise an event within your department, you can contact Polly Wilson, Corporate Events Manager, for advice. The events checklist also offers useful tips to accomplish a triumphant event.
email : email@example.com