How to submit an article
If you want to submit an article for Overview then there are some things that you should bear in mind:
- Please keep your article short and concise. We work to word limits of 100–150 words for short articles or adverts and 500-650 words for main news articles.
- The article should relate to something current or that is imminent.
- Please avoid the use of jargon and/or technical terms specific to your department. Overview goes to all staff and needs to be all inclusive.
- Articles in Overview should be relevant and of general interest to staff at the University.
- Overview is a warm, informal and inclusive magazine, so don't be afraid to use a more relaxed style.
- Please send words and pictures in separate files
- Pictures should be landscape,not portrait, no smaller than 500 pixels wide and good quality jpeg files
Please remember that while we want to hear from you, we can´t always use everything that we are sent. Overview´s editorial team has to make some hard decisions when it comes to the content of the newsletter, and their decision is final. We also reserve the right to edit articles before publication.
Please send your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org