Downloading references from NewsBank to EndNote
- Carry out a search as normal
- Select the references you wish to download
- Click 'Bibliography (export)'
- Select '.RIS' to download references to EndNote
- Depending on your browser and settings, you will be prompted to save the references as an RIS formatted file or open with EndNote
To download the references to EndNote Web, follow the instructions above, but save the references. In EndNote Web:
- From the 'Collect' tab, select 'Import References'
- Use 'Browse' to locate the file
- Select 'RefMan RIS' as the filter type
- Select a group in which to store the references
- Click 'Import'
If you experience any difficulties in using this eResource please call the Library on extension 27200 or email email@example.com.