Downloading references from Copac
- Carry out a search as normal
- From the search results, click the reference you wish to download to EndNote (at the bottom of the search results, there is also an option to 'Export all records as:' where EndNote is the default)
- Click 'Export'
- EndNote will open and the reference will then download into your selected library (depending on your browser and settings, you may be prompted to save the reference as an RIS Formatted File or open with EndNote)
To download the reference to EndNote Web, follow the instructions above, but save the reference as an RIS Formatted File. In EndNote Web:
- From the 'Collect' tab, select 'Import References'
- Use 'Browse' to locate the file
- Select 'RefMan RIS' as the filter type
- Select an appropriate group in which to store the reference
- Click 'Import'
If you experience any difficulties in using this eResource please call the Library on extension 27200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.