Using the Learning Management System
To browse the course catalogue, or enrol on a course, read the instructions below then click the link on the right.
- Login with your usual username and password. This displays your individual learning plan.
- To browse the course catalogue, click the Catalogue link in the left hand column. You will see a list of University courses.
- Click the title of a course that interests you to display the course description. If sessions have been scheduled they will be listed at the bottom.
- To book a place on any session, click the Enrol link.
- If there is no course scheduled then click 'Express Interest' and you will be informed by email of new dates.
For a detailed description of all the features of the Learning Management System, you can download the document from the link on the right.