Activities and Events
The School of English undertakes a range of activities that span teaching, research and public engagement. These, together with the events we organise, give staff and students a chance to work together to add extra, often unexpected, dimensions to life in the School.
- Adam James Smith wins the "Best Postgraduate Teacher Award"
- Brendan Stone awarded National Teaching Fellowship for excellence
- Gary Wood and Sam Ladkin shortlisted for the "Inspirational Teaching Lecture Series"
- Karen Scattergood has won the "Best Course Rep Award"
- Richard Steadman-Jones receives "Best Feedback Award"
Got an event?
If you have an event coming up and you would like to promote it then please e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org.