MA in Early Childhood Education (UK)
The MA in Early Childhood Education is a unique, internationally renowned, part time mixed mode, distance learning course, which has been running successfully since 1998. The course is designed for a range of early childhood professionals including: early years practitioners, FE and HE lecturers, teachers, nursery nurses, voluntary and independent providers, advisors, inspectors and managers working in areas relevant to early childhood.
Dr Jools Page talks about the MA ECE (UK)
Students living all over the UK and many other countries including Cyprus ,Czech Republic, Germany, India Japan, Malta, Singapore United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam have successfully completed the course and applications from all over the world are welcomed.
The course covers a broad range of issues, encourages students to reflect on their practice, on current policy, and addresses theory and research relevant to their interest. This course aims to support students to:
- examine their work within the changing field of early years provision
- further understand and support children’s learning and development
- develop research skills and conduct small-scale projects.
- examine current policies
- study international developments
- critically evaluate a range of literature
- enhance their understanding of early childhood education and care from birth to eight.
Students on the MA ECE (UK) course discuss their experiences